Paypal Payment Method
Braun offers an alternative secure payment method via PayPal. You can pay with PayPal without entering your debit or credit card details.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not close your browser after completion of payment in PayPal as you will be redirected back to the Braun website for your order confirmation. If you close your web browser before you are returned to the Braun website, your order will NOT be lodged in our system.
1. How can I use PayPal?
Select PayPal as the payment method and follow the onscreen instructions. You will be redirected to PayPal where you need to choose the PayPal funding source you wish to use for your order.
You will then receive 2 emails, 1 from PayPal to confirm your payment and 1 from Braun to confirm your order.
2. Can I use PayPal without opening a PayPal account?
You can now pay with PayPal without the need to open an account. This means PayPal will not hold onto your details after purchase. PayPal will limit the number of account free transactions to 10.
3. PayPal errors
Unfortunately sometimes there are problems creating or processing PayPal Orders. Here are some of the errors you might receive while creating your order:
- If you are redirected to an error page or do not receive an order confirmation email from us then it is likely that an error prevented the creation of the order at Braun. If you are not sure please log into your Braun customer account. If the order does not appear there within 5 minutes then it was not successfully created. If you receive an email from PayPal stating that you have paid for your order but do not receive an email from Braun, please log into your account and check that the order was successfully created there. If it was not please Contact Us quoting your name, Braun account email address, paypal account email address, the items that you ordered and any vouchers that you used. We will then be able to recreate the order and find your PayPal payment to link it to.
- If using Switch/Maestro with PayPal: While you are placing your order when you are redirected to PayPal they put you in a loop asking for your card details which are already registered with them and you have used with PayPal before. Even if you re-enter the details it brings up another error message. PayPal have suggested entering the details of a different card. If you need further help with this problem please contact PayPal.
- 'The buyer is restricted' - PayPal have placed restrictions on your account and we are unable to proceed with your order. Please contact PayPal to resolve this issue with them. Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to Braun.
- 'The buyer cannot pay, transaction rejected' - PayPal believes you are unable to pay for your order. Please contact PayPal and then let us know when the issue is resolved and we can retry to process your order. Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to Braun.
- 'The funding source is missing' - The funding source you chose to use to pay for your order is no longer connected to your PayPal account or your order. Please contact PayPal to resolve the issue. Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to Braun.
- 'Transaction refused due to risk model of the buyer' - PayPal have run a risk model against your account for security reasons and believe your account may be high risk and will not allow us to proceed with your order. Please contact PayPal to resolve this issue. Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to Braun.